eLearning Development: In-House Vs. Outsourcing—Infographic
Do you plan to outsource your eLearning course development or complete it in-house? Here’s how you can decide.
- Why: For cost-effective eLearning solutions and to ensure data confidentiality.
- When: If you have an in-house team with expertise in design and development.
- How: Have fixed learning and Instructional Design standards.
- Why: Due to the lack of skill sets and resources and to speed up the turnaround time.
- When: You are new to eLearning, the launch dates are stringent, there is a lack of licensed versions of authoring tools and a need for creative solutions.
- How: Identify and partner with the right eLearning outsourcing vendor.
This is only a snippet of a Education Article written by Anastasia Salapata
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.