Bringing your student to your local farmers market is a great educational opportunity. Use this the guide below to make your trip engaging, educational, and enjoyable.
Before your visit:
- Read about or briefly explain the purposes of a farmers market and what you will do and see during your visit.
During your visit:
- Encourage the student to engage with the farmers market vendors by speaking to them and asking questions about their products.
- Use the following questions for your student to ask the vendors as a guide:
- Can you tell me about this product?
- How much does this cost?
- Is there a discount if I buy more than…
This is only a snippet of a Education Article written by lkolb
Read Full Article
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.